Old 05-03-08, 11:09 AM
Wrestlefox
A biker with an ardor

Bikes: Actually, none at the moment. lol

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Speaking of showers, what would I do about taking a bath? A few weeks without a bath is a LONG time. Should I just jump in a river and take a bath, ask people if they would let me take a shower in their house lol, or just go to campground showers and truck-stop showers?

Scenario: It's getting late and I see a nice house. Just like the night before, I calmly walk up to the house. When I get to the door I knock a couple of times. A few moments later, an adult gently, but suspiciously opens the door to discover I am the visitor. I politely ask if they would mind if I slept by the big oak tree in their front yard. The adult looks at me and says, "Why don't you just come inside? We(I) have an extra room that you can sleep in, and supper is almost ready if you would like to join us(me).

A) I know that it depends on the gender and age of the person who answers but, should I take the offer?
B) I know that an adult male wouldn't invite me, a young male, into the house to sleep and eat with his family.
C) I could almost see an elderly couple inviting me in but I think that they'd be to scared that it's a trick.
D) I can understand that this situation would rarely arise, but if it did. Should I just politely decline and move on to the next house for fear of something happening whilst I'm sleeping in their yard, politely decline and sleep in the yard, or accept the offer?