TrekDen
Double Naught Spy

Bikes: 2010 Scott CR1 Comp, 2013 Scott Scale 960 MTB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Elwoodab
No, it's still bad, even in a group. LOL. Hope to see you at Pittsburgh. I'm riding a silver and black Scott Speedster S10. I'm 50 with dark hair and some gray. Silver helmet. 6" 200 lbs good looking guy, if I don't say so my self.
I'll have a blue, and black Flyte SRS 3 aluminum framed bike. All Shimano Ultegra components. I'm 5' 7", around 190 lbs. I'll probably be parked close to the sign up check in area in a 2007 Silver Toyota Yaris. Might be hanging around the Western PA Wheelmen group near the start. Unsure if I'm starting the ride with them, but if I do we're suppossed to roll out at 7:15. Of course you, and friends are more than welcome to join us on the ride. They are going to try to stay grouped up (to show club colors) for the first 20 miles according to the website. That's not mandatory though, so I predict the faster riders (not me ) will still do their own thing.

I'm only planning on doing the 35 mile ride myself, and I believe Spinnaker from here is also doing that distance. I just have to convince him to leave earlier. I'm an early riser, so my natural tendency is to get on the road as early as I can. I would like to be on the road by 8:00 am at the latest, but I prefer earlier. I noticed the routes appear to go in the same general direction, so I don't believe I'll hit any rest stops too early.

Anyways, I guess all that will work itself out in the near future.