View Single Post
Old 05-09-08, 11:47 PM
stringbreaker
stringbreaker

Bikes: specialized crossroads hybrid 2006 Raleigh Cadent 2 1971 Schwinn Varsity, 1972 Schwinn Continental, 1977 Schwinn Volare (frame)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
BBM looks like the bikes gonna come in at close to $400.00 by the time its all said and done. Just a rough guesstimate on my part I really don't keep track of a lot of this stuff unless I'm going to sell it then I do. I started to assemble the bike this evening I got the fork on it and the rear brake and front and rear derailleur and the crankset. I need to take it to Brian at Trailside in Orting and have him tighten the BB and the crank bolts since I don't have all the bottom bracket tools to do that. Oh yeah I talked to the lady that had her Bianchi stolen and she bought it new in Baltimore so I'm good. Oh yeah I ordered the barcons for it and also the brake levers. I got linear pull breaks for it so it was either buy the special brake levers or I could have used regular bars and used a travel agent but the ones I saw were about 25 bucks and I got the levers for under 30 bucks so I figured that was a better deal and they look a lot more sanitary.

Last edited by stringbreaker; 05-09-08 at 11:58 PM.