byte_speed
Roadkill

Bikes: 2002 Lightspeed Classic; 2010 Pedalforce RS

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dalmore
You folks are great. I suspected my options were going to be prescription, stick on bifocal lenses or safety glasses that are already bifocal. I really would like to find a stickon magnifier for the computer screen but I'm not haveing any luck. Glad to hear the feedback on all these measures. I appricate it.

The large type computer would be ok with me failing all else. I like all the features of my Garmin but since I can't read it, I would get everything from it that I do now with it in my jersey pocket!
I have a Garmin also, and with lots of info on the screen, it is quite hard for me to read (but I can read it if I look hard enough).

I have a secondary large print computer for speed and time at a glance. If I want hear rate or %grade, etc., I just have to strain to see the Garmin. It also gives me some data for all the occasions when I forget to turn on the Garmin.

This probably won't be acceptable if you can't read the Garmin at all unless, as you suggest, you use it just as a data logger.