Old 05-11-08, 10:29 PM
Nickel
Splicer of Molecules

Bikes: Giant

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Most of my weight was lost during the winter and I have been holding steady at 124lb-ish for at least 3 months. I haven't rechecked my bf% again to know what muscle was lost but my upper body lifts have maintained pretty well during this time.

One thing has happened is that I feel I can no longer do my gym lower body workout. I tried incorporating it my first week of build1 and felt it almost the entire week (I am not focusing on strength, just maintenance and so am lifting so that 2x12 is not too much work). That made me nervous so I tried moving the lift day around but I still didn't feel that good. I have been doing bodyweight stuff which has been fine. I didn't know if that could make me lose some strength.

The last 3 weeks have introduced a lot of VO2/anaerobic training (via the crit) which is also new to my training. My peak was scheduled for July but I feel like I should have started everything a few weeks earlier.

Thank you again for all of your help!

Oops edit: The reason why it is weird for me to put my elbows on the aerobar pad is that my hands are then past the bar. I guess I might have monkey arms to go with my monkey legs.

Last edited by Nickel; 05-11-08 at 10:37 PM.