i got nothing.

Bikes: 13 BH G6 with SRAM Red

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by outspoking
From a guy who knows him--

JS, you are being an ass hat! Get over YOURself. True, you have some skills, but not enough to go 2. Not for a long while. Posting this drivel just lends credit to my observation. W/out realizing it, you have just blacked ball yourself from finding a team around these parts. As to the poster who suggested Mesa...HA! You wish. That would require class, something that you do not posses. So you poached some upgrade points in some silly circus spring fling series. Whoopdie freakin' doo. Next time you see Mr. JP from bike shack, ask him how his introduction to cat 2 is working out. He has the talent, the mindset, AND the class to succeed in the "bigs", and he came into some hard knocks. The p/1/2 fields even in KS will chew you up and spit you out...you think you hate life now?! You have deep seated issues far more reaching than cycling. At this point, you should be using it as an escape, not a tomb. I have been where you are now, and further and let me tell you, it can be fun if you can get out of your own way.

So what you need to do is, stop diving corners. Think before you think, then think again. Stop racing for a while and STFU.

To the posters who wants his stuff. No you don't. Trust me.
ohhh snap....nice work!!...