Old 10-14-04, 07:34 AM
bnet1
'Bent Brian

Bikes: Trek 1000, Rans Tailwind

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Welcome to the forums. There is a lot here that should interest you. These forums are bretty good. Not to many flame wars like other forums. I'm not to far away since I'm in Wellington. Our local cycling club has rides out that way once in a while. So you have a passion about bikes like I have for old electronic equipment. Both can take up a lot of room and get expensive after a while. Oh, well, just a harmless hobby, he, he. What do you currently ride? I'm one of those who rides a geek bike (recumbent). Trying to find homes for an old Raleigh Grand Prix, Raleigh BMX, and a Trek 1000. The Raleigh road bike needs paint and new components/wheels. It has the old lugged steel frame. The BMX has bad frame rust but might be serviceable, has the "tuff wheels". The Trek needs a good tuneup, cleaning and tires/tubes. I rode it this spring before "getting 'bent". The Mrs. really wants my two wheel "treasures" out of the garage. She wants the room. Also need room in case we get her a trike (Catrike Road or similar).

'bent Brian