View Single Post
Old 05-19-08, 12:28 AM
cassadyrose

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey!

Hi there! I'm Cassady. I just recently got back into the habit of riding EVERYWHERE/riding fixed. I currently have a p.o.s. American Flyer frame (made in Japan, lol) from 1982. I have some nice parts on it, but it really comes down to the hubs and wheels. The hubs are Campy, and the wheels are Velocity. I recently turned 18, and the frame and parts were a gift from my dad. I hail from the hellacious are of West Michigan, Grand Rapids specifically. This fall I am planning a move to Columbus, OH. and begin a hopefully thrilling career of messenging. While I tend to mainly ride my fixie, I also have a few other bikes. An old Schwinn cruiser of unkown year(probably mid-sixties from my dad's estimation), an obnoxiously bright Basso from 1976 and a cheap Giant mountain bike. Hopefully, all my bikes can come with me when I move, but it is unlikely, as I am a broke college student with no financial means to ship 3 extra bikes. There's really not much to say about my social life. I work at a coffee shop and read, listen to music, etc. Basically, I am the quintesstential college kid. No life, all homework, all bikes.

I would love to learn more about bikes and the cycling community. Talk to me if you feel so inclined.