Old 05-19-08, 09:35 AM
Landgolier
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by East Hill
Do you even remember what this thread is about?

East Hill
This thread is about the banning of several members, including myself, from SSFG without apparent cause, as well as some misleading editing of posts. We've now resolved the latter issue, I'd appreciate any move you and the rest of the mods would like to make toward resolving the former. An admission that the action was arbitrary would be a good step. You claimed a while back that the reason was trolling/disruption, which I found to be slightly helpful, and even got my hopes up that you might be able to tell me what I did wrong so that I or someone else won't do something similar in the future. But alas, nobody has been able to figure out what I actually did, and if someone just now happens to remember I'd say that explanation is either highly suspicious or the person in question has some unusual patterns of medium-term memory retention that might be of interest to science. I'm positive you can dig up something I did or said that could be interpreted as a bannable offense, but the time to do that would have been when I was banned, not now when you're trying to cover your tails.

This thread is not about Barack Obama spoke cards, no matter how much the mods might prefer discussing that to the present subject. On several occasions this thread has, however, veered onto the subject of mods attempting to disrupt threads that aren't breaking any rules but that they simply don't like. I find this annoying but also hilarious being that disruption is what I'm apparently accused of.

Last edited by Landgolier; 05-19-08 at 09:36 AM. Reason: spelling