skitbraviking
the way we get by

Bikes: Cinelli Supercorsa / Surly Karate Monkey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pyze-guy
So I had to get my first repair on my awesome $50 US bike here in India. I went to the "lbs" in Sahakara Nagar, the village north of Bangalore where I live to get a new seat post for my wifes bike and to get a new freewheel for mine. All the bikes here are s/s and the mtbs are 48/18. Total cost for parts and labour....75 Rupee, or about $1.25 US. Not bad, not bad at all. Not exactly dura ace parts but at that price maybe I can save enough on repairs to buy a frame from Thy;acine whan he comes to Sri Lanka in April. For all those interested I will be posting pics of the amazing Atlas mtb s/s and bike shops here in Sahakara Nagar. An interesting place to ride, no stoplights or signs, cars, buses, bikes and cows all merging and dodging along the roads. Makes me miss traffic back home in a way yet it admist all the chaos it all works smoothly and I have yet to see a single accident here or during my travells to Delhi and through the north. It is crazy yet organized. Oh well I am off to Chennai to watch India and Australia play a test Cricket Match. Aussies are looking poor today Thylacine. More to come next week.
Damn! You ought'a start a mail order business.