DnvrFox
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by wernmax
I really appreciate the concern,guys.

I've never liked that whole "politico/miltary/industrial/insurance/pharmacy" thing that seems to have swept up every facet of American life into it, especially the poor doctors, so I've pretty much stayed out of it all, including ever seeing doctors.

Had some pretty big stress in the last couple years making some righteous $'s, then watching my partner lose it all, while keeping up a pot of coffee/day regimine, but that ended a month ago.

I used to go out blasting around the endless mountain trails around here on my Honda XR650R (while being very cautious of the cyclers, as I'm in both camps) but I haven't even done that the last couple years, as I'm pretty sure a fall would kill me these days, LOL.

I do have "The Bluffs", with it's miles of rugged trails, a few blocks away, and a bunch of bicycle trail enthusiast nephews, and an old aluminum mountain bike I just put some new "serfas drifters" on, so I think I'm going to call them up, and go do that right know.

Maybe I'll get a few pictures.
You've got a major roadie trail that goes right through the center of the Springs.

I would suggest easing into it insterad of hitting those heavy-duty mtn bike trails right off.

Also, there is a trail from Palmer Lake south that is an easier mtn bike trail - a lot of fun - it goes through a part of the Academy. You can also catch it in Greenland - there is a trailhead there - but that is a bit tougher mtn biking. It is a "red gravel" trail.

And, docs DO have their place.