pyze-guy
Yup

Bikes: Kona Unit, planet X cx bike, khs fixed gear

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Thylacine
Isn't Goa like 300 MILES from Bangalore? Anyway, even travelling by train in India is hair-raising....I wouldn't even consider riding there. It's the law of the jungle - the bigger you are, the more rights you have. As a cyclist, you'd have less rights than a cow!

Not too worried about our Cricket team not doing well in India, Pyzeguy. We've won everything for so long now, I'd be happy for us to loose just to break the monotony. It's funny though. India, population 1,250,000,000. Australia, population 20,000,000. You'd think India would kick our butts, but noooooooooo.

FYI ACS freewheels are made in India. You should be able to pick them up for 35 Rp!

The freewheel is an ACS, and was 45 Rp with labour, I don't know how good it is but at that price I really don't expect too much.

If you watch any of the 2nd innings, look in the crowd for a single white dude in a blue Go India hat, surrounded by thousands of Indians, that would be me. Everyone here thinks I'm an Aussie and can't understand why I have no Aussie flag and am sitting with the locals. I suppose there are worse things to be thought as.

As for riding here EVERY vehicle has less rights than a cow. Biking in any city here is dangerous. Perhaps in a few months more I will venture out of my little village, but not right now, I like being married so far. Later, well we'll see.
Become reality to me