View Single Post
Old 05-28-08, 01:54 PM
liv_rong

Bikes: It has two wheels

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well, thats a little re-assuring for sure. I weigh in at 190, lost 5 lbs since I started again, and do know how to use my legs to absorb shock. I did actually already scuff the clear coat a bit on a very small section of seat stay, but it was minimal and I covered it with some nail polish.

As far as the bike, I love it! I am just starting to really get a feel for it and am comfortable with it. It is fast and handles well. I was going to get a shorter stem, but decided to stick with this one. For weight, I swapped out the shifters and rear derailuer and lost some more not even worth mentioning weight by removing the reflectors and dork disc, so lost nearly no weight at all hahaha, but i weighed it in on the digital scale at the shop and it was a hair over 27 lbs. I will probably get a new fork at the end of summer/fall and drop a few pounds there, not that it needs it though.

I still will not be doing anything even remotely big in most of your guys standards, just riding and having fun and pushing myself from time to time.