Old 04-30-02, 07:26 AM
a2psyklnut

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
How many people have S.O.'s that ride?

Obviously, I didn't want to exclude boyfriends/girlfriends.

I was reading some of the "Introductions" and noticed there were a couple of men who ride with their wife. (or girlfriend) It got me thinking how many people here at the forums ride with their mates. (That's significant others, not friends for you English and Aussie folk.)

My wife and I started road cycling together when we were dating back in '92 and then mountain biking in '96. We both train during the week on the road and try to mt. biking on Sundays (not every Sunday though )

We have a two year old son, so we seldom ride on the road together though. We've just recently arranged for her mom to watch our son on Thursday evenings so we can get a ride in. This week will only be the 2nd attempt.

How many other people here ride with their significant others or have s.o. that ride too?

L8R
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "WOW, What a Ride!" - unknown
"Your Bike Sucks" - Sky Yaeger