Roadie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hobartlemagne
ass u me

this is the problem
I'd buy that if I was dealing with a buddy who was just doing me a solid. When you're dealing with a place of business, the term "assume" is replaced by "expect." I hadn't assumed I would get good service, I expected it.

As an update, I just got a call from the owner telling me that UPS has basically lost my bike at the moment. He had ordered two bikes that day, mine being the first of the two. The other bike made it in yesterday. Mine is floating around somewhere out there. He called Fuji and they definitely shipped it and provided a tracking number. Now it's just a matter of finding out where it is (evidently the tracking info hasn't updated since it shipped).

He assured me that he'll call when they find out something, and apologized for the problems. I really appreciated it, so I plan on giving him some more time. As much as I was looking forward to riding this weekend, I'm going to let it slide until sometime next week. I haven't set a definite time limit, but I am absolutely going to keep my eyes open for other bikes.