Old 06-20-08, 05:39 PM
4SEVEN3

Bikes: Trek 4300 converted into SS, Mongoose Cannan Elite, GT Pro Carbon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
A Clyde with a new Ride!

I got a new ride this past weekend. I went to to Performance looking to get a few adjustments on the MTB and ended up with a new bike and a promise to the SO that I would size the herd down.
I Soooooooooo took advantage of the 15% off sale this past weekend, and got 10% back in Performance points, plus the fact it was already on "sale"!!!

Here she is in all her glory!
GT GT-R full carbon frame and fork, SRAM Rival Grouppo, Ritchie components, LOOK Keo Classics, and Kyserum wheels to round out the package so to speak. I got a nice shakedown ride in this morning and this thing rides like butter!!! The SRAM double-tap shifters work awesome and come second nature once ya get used to them. SO far I LOVE this bike, I may make one change to it and get a stem with a little rise to it, but other than that, ride the wheels off it!!!!

Look....no carbon weave! From my understanding the frame is vacuum formed and the carbon strands are suspended in the resin. The whole frame starts as a liquid!

Heres the Mongoose Cannan Elite thrown in.....I got it a few months back. I love this bike as well!