Old 06-21-08, 09:05 PM
Fastflyingasian
Draft Producer

Bikes: fuji CCR 1.0 carbon,Surley Pacer,02 norco shore freeride MTB, cannondale rigid MTB, Fuji aloha 1.0, Monty trials bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fribley
Wow. I read this stories and I just think to myself what I would do if anything like that happened to me. I would like to think I would be calm and rational and call the police, that would be nice. However I would probably end up breaking my personal best top speed and praying that the car catchs a light. Then some onlookers would probably end up calling the police on me....
i just had a big gulp cup full of ice thrown at me today. i knew the stop light was only 2 miles away and traffic wasnt doing more than 35. i couldnt read the plate since a bug owned my right eye 2 miles back so i couldnt see it clearly(this time i was calm enough to look for the plate). so i chased them and the stop light turned green within a telephone poles length (this is the second incident). i was close enough to see the kid that threw the cup hanging out the widow with the expression. if i caught them im sure bystanders would have had to call the police.