View Single Post
Old 06-22-08, 11:04 PM
BottleRocket

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I was staying in Morgan Hill today as I was playing in a couple of concerts in Santa Cruz. Somebody posted a ride starting from Peet's in Morgan Hill at 9:30 but when I showed up nobody was there . I ended up doing an easy spin up the Coyote Creek MUP to Hellyer Velodrome. I haven't done this in a while and it seemed like a good time because I had no desire to climb any hills for once..................and it looked like my normal loop down there (Uvas Rd.) was possibly engulfed in flames. Nothing special, just a fun easy cruise with not a hint of lactic acid....ahhhhh.

I ran into another forumite (Sunnyvalecommuter?) by the side of the path with his son who had just punctured on a raised posthole in the middle of the path. His roadmorph mini-pump konked out on him so I offered mine. Couldn't get mine to work either. And I wasted a Co2 somehow (first time using this applicator). So I turned out to be totally useless. I felt a little awkward having to leave them there . Hope you guys got home OK.

44.46 miles
15.5 mph