Old 06-25-08, 10:53 PM
ual747captain

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I guess I haven't really looked at Habanero as I haven't really heard of them as household name. Spectrum, a lot more than what I would like to spend. Serotta is a builder I have ruled out early. Serotta first does not offer a straight gauge as they did up to last year I think with their Concours model and secondly their over priced on all their items as their pricing is ridiculous high which is not in line with builders in the same level as them. Litespeed is a production bike with wild frame designs with all sloping tubes which I'm looking for a custom. Merlins I have thought of as they are a high end Litespeed. Moots I ruled out also because they only offer a dull finish. I asked them about the brushed finish or a bright finish and they told me to take it somewhere and have it finished. I have heard of Crisp, but haven't really considered them since it was going to be a custom and I wanted to deal with someone in the USA to make it easier especially between phone calls. I think I may have covered most of everyone that is a household name, haven't I?