Old 06-26-08, 02:58 PM
genec
genec

Bikes: custom built, sannino, beachbike, giant trance x2

Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13659 Post(s)
Liked 4,532 Times in 3,158 Posts
OK I have a sexist question... why is it that women tend to not understand this concept?

One thing that drives me nuts is to have my wife put kitchen tools back in different places. We have drawers for silverware, drawers for spatulas and tools at the stove and a rack for common other kitchen tools. On occasion, I'll find something in a new spot (after needing it and looking for it in the place it once was). I'll ask her why, and her response is something along the lines of "I just used it and thought it should go there now." Following that logic, everything that was "just used" should be moved.

This extends to my workbench in the garage... if she needs a screwdriver or hammer... I'm lucky if I happen across it later... as otherwise that tool got moved... as she "just used it."

The wife also tends to run around the house looking for her glasses and keys... never mind the often repeated "if you put it away, you'd be able to find it now... " (that bugs the crap out of her... of course).

But the bottom line is everything has its place and when you are finished with it, that thing should be put back into "its place"