View Single Post
Old 06-28-08, 08:27 AM
toofastgt

Location: mostly flat florida though I do live near the ridge I have 200' foot elevation ride wich is rare!!

Bikes: El cheapo specials for road and Mtb and a GT bmx

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Do a search for moms suing walmart, I guess there are a bunch of moms getting together to sue walworld
because they were not told the bikes they bought had quick releases and they were not given a manual so
they could understand what it was and why it is darn important. Well their kids are riding along happy as can
be feeling that feeling only a brand new bike gives you especially when you are a kid and maybe they pop a
wheelie or go over a bump and boom the front wheel goes flying off and the forks dig into the pavement and
little johnny ain't so happy. I guess there are injuries and broken arms and stitches resulting from it and the
store where they bought it takes the bike back and gives a new one or another of equal value and then sends
them on their way. Of course we all know the Qr are more then likely way out of adjustment and if they aaren't
too tight thay are way too loose. Just check the next time you are at a wally world and while you are there do
a nice thing and adjust it the right way and you could be a HERO!!