Old 06-28-08, 07:57 PM
wfrogge

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by king-tony
William,

Just wanted to drop a note to say how much I enjoyed the road race today. It was an extremely well-run event. Plenty of Port-o-potties, a nice open location, smooth registration, a well stocked neutral feed with plenty of volunteers, an easy wheel-truck setup, and a pretty cool t-shirt to boot. Not to mention you guys were able to hire that Oxy-Clean guy to come in and to the pre-race rules talk . My only disappointment was that I did not have the motor to bridge to the break (or it would have been even better to have been in position when it went.....). Very enjoyable event. I'd highly recommend it to anyone and will plan on coming back next year. Please pass on my thanks to your club.
Heh I was one of the guys disrupting the chase.. Had two team members in that break and did the right thing. Think I still got 2nd in the pack sprint so its all good

Lots of wrecks and a few had to be taken to the local area hospitals. One guy from M&B fell in the 3s and punchured a lung! Not a good day for us racers in that regard.

You will enjoy the crit if you are sticking around as its flat and wide open. Should be really fast.