Old 07-02-08, 07:07 PM
J.Lockdown
Cat 4

Bikes: Blue RC6AL - Rival Build

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have had Oakleys for all my life and will never switch. They are great sunglass's even know some people feel their are a little over priced. Great thing is Oakley controls market pricing so they will be the same price no matter were you get them so you wont get ripped off.

I currently ride with a set of half jackets that are black with the standard black lense. They give a great view and dont darken your view that much. They keep the wind out of your eyes and the bugs off your eye lids ha. One suggestion would be to look at the flat jackets which are the brothers to the half jacket. The half jackets arms are angled out with a edge so it will push your helmet straps to the side which some people find anoying. The flat jackets have the same viewing angle just the arms are flat but either set I find are great. Best thing to do is go try on a couple pairs because I have found some frames just dont fit everyone. Like M frames look horriable on me so I uses the halfjackes or small lense frames.