Old 07-08-08, 10:41 PM
celerystalksme
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AnthonyG
I'd say that you are at the shorter end of who would fit on that bike but as long as the top tube length is right then its a good fit. I notice that your saddle is a long way forward on the rails. Is there a reason for this? Maybe your cranks are on the long side for your leg length actually. Just a guess.

As far as looks go if you lowered the handlebars which you have plenty of room to do it would look well balanced but what fits you fits you. I'm not necessarily recommending this.

Regards, Anthony

i havent really dialed in my fit yet. i'll probably end up moving the seat back a bit. in a PERFECT world, according to fit calculators i'd be riding something like 167mm custom cranks. but i generally ride 170. this bike came with 172.5. we'll see if i can dial in KOPS or not. i wish i could short crank arms with out buying a entirely new crankset.

as for the handlebar, stem, etc...you know, the only reason i have them angled up and up so high is because i read cx riders ride more upright. so i just did it! LOL it's comfy, i'll say that much! LOL