View Single Post
Old 07-11-08, 09:28 AM
unrooted
I CAN ORDER IT MYSELF!

Bikes: 98 Bontrager Priv S, 70-something Nishiki International Fixed conversion, Kona Kapu road bike, Diamond Back 24" Dirt jumping/Bmx bike, Crappy Nashbar frame with King headset, full Xt, Easton carbon bar, Race face cranks and other junk I had around.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Stick to Zion

You do all of your riding in Zion, there won't be much climbing around Vegas to do anyways. Also during the summer cars aren't allowed in many parts of Zion, and there are some long climbs to be had, you should look into renting from St. George, I don't know what shops rent there, but I do know there are several good bike shops there. The biking around st. George is really good also, and can be a cheap place to stay. If you're into mountain biking you should also stick to the St. George area, but you may want to invest in a guide, the Gooseberry Mesa trail is the best trail I have ever ridden (better than moab) but it is easy to lose the trail. I hope that helps, I just hate being around vegas, it is expensive, too many damn cars, flat and everything is very spread out, st george is kinda a **** hole, but the riding is much better and Zion is one of the most beautiful places in the world.