Old 07-12-08, 11:58 AM
teisco 

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked 21 Times in 8 Posts
Looking for the Ark of the Covenant could be easier...

Funny, I don't feel like Indiana Jones.
My search for the Chrome Paramount has been much harder than finding the Ark, after all Indy found the Ark in an hour and a half. Also it seems when I have bucks to buy one, there are none, at least not the right one. Then when my wallet is empty from that last kitchen make over I am tripping over them, and of course they are selling way to cheap.

But, like the rest of you guys, I have this vision, actually more like a headache, that whispers "find a Chrome Paramount and your life will be complete". So I march on through Ebay and Craigs list and ask too many people too many times if they know of anyone, or anyone's uncle, that has one.

Of course I run into the perfect one now and then that teases me with it's "not for sale" sign. Hey, I'm not trying to steal one, I will pay the fair market price for the right one, if and when that happens.

On the road to ruin I have found several but there is always one or two small things wrong that turn me away. Big bucks kept me away, far away, from a perfect NOS one....I did try to justify the purchase but even my shaky common sense screamed "NO".

So the search contines..........Oh,,did I ask you if your brother or uncle or sister's cousin has one? If they do please email me here p_delray@yahoo.com