View Single Post
Old 07-13-08, 09:21 AM
East Hill
Lanky Lass

Location: Take a deep breath, and ask--What would Sheldon do?

Bikes: Nishiki Nut! International, Pro, Olympic 12, Sport mixte, and others too numerous to mention.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Truth Teller
I see you guys on here making statements about bike values and saying this bike or that bike is over priced but how are you comming up with this information? Are you guys the bike price regulators? Is there some guide your using? You speculate on how much profit people are making and whether or not their asking price is ethical... it sounds to me like you guys are a bunch sellers or wanna be dealers that are just jeleous of these people. Do you also go around determining what people should sell their houses and cars for as well? If I see something I really like and want and its within my reach financially, I just buy it and if I cant afford it I just pass but I dont sit around whinning about how the persons price was unethical and over priced. SHEESH!
TT, most of the people in the C & V forum are very in tune with bicycle values. We aren't the bike value police, but a lot of new people register specifically to ask about values, and we do our best to help.

Your input is valued just as much as anyone else's input, but please be aware that C & V is considered the most civil forum here on the board.

Thanks .

East Hill