Old 07-22-08, 06:55 AM
Alathea
Mr. Frowny Man

Bikes: 2009 Giant Yukon single speed;2014 Foam Green Surly CrossCheck

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Good deal. I ride in about 5 miles one way, 3ish times a week now due to my wife's schedule. 1800-2200 sounds like a good place to be (Its where I hang out in, at 279), though online maintenance calculators can sometimes be maddeningly frustrating. A lot of what ive read suggests that 'dieting' is a road to failure and than you can eat anything, provided you just keep track of it, an burn accordingly. That is somewhat of a generalization, but for those non-dieticians among us, I think it works. I weigh daily ish, keep track of the rolling average, and track calories as much as possible with DailyPlate.com or something like that. I use actual menus if I can get them from FF places, that is a HUGE help. As long as my calories stay in a range, and my average weight keeps going down, im doing okay. REM up to 10lbs ish of you can be water at a time, and another couple of lbs of 'other stuff' so even scale weight can be misleading unless you have lots of data to look at.

ON a progress note, here is my BF from June to present. Anything in the green range signifies a measurement consistent with lowering BF. The Blue line is the Average, and the green ticks at the bottom are actual measurements.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
BF.jpg (19.5 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Alathea; 07-22-08 at 07:22 AM.