nymtber

Bikes: See Signature...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
http://www.ruger.com/LCP/

heres a good solution, made in USA

somethin like that happens around here Ill likely see the car again. Ive had people yell out the window, but when im goin about at 18mph and they are doing 55+ they are wasting their breath, I cant even understand them probably over-weight smokers driving trucks/suv's who would die of an asthma attack if they rode a bike for even a mile. Cyclists should have full right to open fire on ANYONE throwing ANYTHING out the widow at them. Although on a hot day, getting squirted with water wouldnt be as terrible of a thing lol. We should also have full right to kill on the spot attacking dogs...your wouldnt understand that one unless you had a dog damn near bite your leg. I got lucky the owner drove his truck down the road to catch me and made sure I was alright then over-compensated for my torn shorts. Ive passed the house a few times since, havnt seen or heard the dog, so its either locked down good or inside He bikes with his family and just sounded upset/disappointed his dog chased me. most people would blame me for riding my bike...

and by the way, most states DO NOT allow concealed carry in a vehicle, even if you have your ccw permit. A bike is a vehicle by law, so you might have to have the pistol holstered to the handlebars easy access hehe