View Single Post
Old 07-30-08, 01:46 PM
alcanoe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mandovoodoo
I can find lots of information on high blood pressure.

I was wondering about what was normal and what was low. The little data I can find suggests I'm at the low end of normal. 100/60 with a pulse of 53, just sitting down after working in the shop. .
If I get trained up, should I be concerned that I'll develop lower BP? I don't think so, but figured I'd see if any of you folks have run into this.

This is what happens from listening to smart doctors. Job=stress, get rid of it. Eat fruit, avoid bad foods. Exercise lots. Don't worry, be happy. I used to have a resting pulse of 75 and a BP of 130/70!
I cured my 120/90 at age 26 with jogging. It's 110-120/70-75 (pulse 49) and has stayed there for 43 years. A friend of mine had to go off his blood pressure med recently when he got in shape by cycling as he started to have dizzy spells. That apparently is the symptom of too low blood pressure. My wife used to suffer from it once in a while.

I wouldn't worry about it until you get dizzy spells which is probably unlikely.

Stress is how one reacts to pressure. Two people will react differently, one will be stressed, the other will thrive under the stimulation. Not too good to get rid of the pressure/stimulation, it can keep one challenged and younger.

Al