View Single Post
Old 08-01-08, 08:20 AM
treebound 
aka: Mike J.

Bikes: 1995 Trek 520 is the current primary bike.

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked 58 Times in 39 Posts
What happened to July, where'd it go, how'd August sneak up on me so quickly, feels like April lasted four months this year and we skipped May, June, and July. Floods, rain, other stuff, this has redefined the definition of "summer". Then I misplaced the thumbdrive with my mileage on it. Still no rides much over 30 miles, most averaging around 20 miles or so, and lots of short around town jaunts. Saddle doing well, managed to keep it from getting wet, and I'd still put the rating at a firm 9+. Posted my 2nd report on the Brooks page just a moment ago.

I'll catch up on the report postings here once I find that flash drive, hope the wife's grandkids didn't feed it to the dogs.

At this rate Thanksgiving and the Holidays will be next week, I'd better go find a frozen turkey. I hear that there's now a bounty on a 300-500Lb wild boar out there? I wonder if it would make for a good Holiday Ham, we could call it the Imperial Ham.

Okay, off to finish up some work so I can get out of here and get a ride in this afternoon.