Thread: Ugh...
View Single Post
Old 08-01-08, 11:55 PM
rmp5s

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
If I can ride my bike in 3-4 days (which would be my 10th day out from surgery), I'd be amped. I don't see that happening. This is still quite an uncomfortable thing right now. I can barely walk...

Well...my "doodads" (that rocks...lol) weren't swollen...the end of my wang was! Luckily it's not any more. The good ol' twig 'n' berries still have a black man's skin tone, though. lol

Weird, weird things happen with surgery. Aside from the festive looking bruising and interesting swelling, the top inside of my left thigh (hernia was on the left side) and part of my left...eh...upper-ball-area...(???) is COMPLETELY numb due to nerve damage. I mean COMPLETELY. I could probably pierce it and not even notice. Since they gave me a half assed, partial "bikini shaving", I decided I'm going to have to shave all of it (which I did one time in the past and vowed to NEVER do again...) to avoid looking very, very weird. Well...shaving skin that's completely numb feels REALLY weird. So, I got done with the side that had feeling and decided to wait until I regain feeling on the other side to proceed.

I look like frankenstein from the waist down right now...lol