Old 11-08-04, 09:03 PM
sparks_219 

Bikes: Rocky Mountain Instinct, Cannondale Six13, Cervelo One

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cryogenic
you can do just fine using css and occasionally some tables (though even that can be avoided). I agree that green is a really rough color to try to blend into any design. The way I see it, design the site for the lowest common denominator.. hell, make it work on html-capable wireless devices (eg. the treo 600, which I own) and it will work fine on everything else. Even though the ones that will use such a device will be in the minority, they're generally the ones that are most appreciative of a well-designed site. I know in my case, it's great to be able to browse a website while I'm out price shopping... or need directions or a phone number. I wish my LBS would actually update their website for a change. It's barren and uninformative. http://www.bikezoo.com/ if you want to see what I mean.
I'll try to design the website mobile friendly. Afterwards, I'll look at it on my friend's blackberry and see how it looks. I maybe getting a job with RIM (the company that makes the blackberry) this summer