Old 08-07-08, 02:26 PM
Pamestique 
Shredding Grandma!

Bikes: I don't own any bikes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Got to say horses scare me. I tend to watch for them and give them all the room they want. Was riding down from Robber's Roost (Santiago Oaks) and came upon a horse and rider. I stopped thinking I would allow the horse to get down and away before I finished. I made plenty of noise and the rider knew I was there. All of a sudden the horse freaked (I wasn't even close!!!) and threw the rider, over the trail down the hillside and now it's me and crazy horse who had now turned and was facing me. I was afraid he would bolt back up the hill. While trying to decide if I needed to bail over the trail, the horse turned and bolted back down and on down the trail... poor rider. She was bruised and sans horse. I decided to go in the opposite direction. I pray the horse and rider were reunited.

Private docent led mountain bike rides through Limestone Canyon. Go to letsgooutside.org and register today! Also available: hikes, equestrian rides and family events as well as trail maintenance and science study.

Last edited by Pamestique; 08-07-08 at 03:34 PM.