<3 2 Ride 
Found my way

Bikes: Salsa Campeon, Specialized Crux, Bottechia Mixte

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Guess it's time to say hello

Hello from Michigan...great day for a ride today. Did about 25 miles this morning (didn't have my computer so have to guesstimate).

So, a little about me as a cyclist...I got back into riding four years ago on a borrowed bike to lose my baby fat (I'm mom to 5 year old twins). Lost 60+ pounds that first summer and felt really great. Bought my own Mtn. bike that fall and haven't stopped riding since. Every spring/summer, I train for and ride the local MS 150 with some friends (yes, I ride 150 miles on the road on my Mtn bike). While not training for that, I ride a modest 60-100 miles a week. I am a danger to myself (and sometimes others) on the Mtn bike trails, so am currently considering the purchase of a road bike and moving onto the bike paths and roads where I live. Next summer, I hope to add three or four more tours to my schedule.

Who am I when I'm not on the bike? As I said above, I am mom to 5 year old twins (and 7 year old golden ). I recently completed my teaching degree and have been offered my first teaching job. So, in just a couple of weeks, I'll be teaching middle school math.