Old 08-17-08, 01:19 PM
botto 

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked 27 Times in 12 Posts
Originally Posted by nayr497
What is witty? Making incessant one line internet zingers that really lay into "freds"?

The fact that you feel "attacked" means you have some deluded sense of reality and have bought into your internet persona; you aren't some elected official being challenged by some poor guy from the wrong part of town, you're just a guy who posts far too often on an internet forum.

You react to things like a junior high school bully. Oh jeez, the other forty-posts-per-day crowd isn't here to tell you how funny you are, so you get all whiny and *****y when someone calls you out for being a d-bag. Just because some of us don't give a f*ck that you have some sort of cred within this silly little non-reality world of a bike forum for being, like, so totally outrageous! and dissing people left and right doesn't mean you have to get all sobby on us.

You do realize you just responded to someone pointing out that you post too much by calling them a name, right? That, my friend, is pure wit! It's gold! What a loser that guy is, he hardly knows that I spend hours carefully constructing my subforum persona!
feel better now?

Last edited by botto; 08-17-08 at 01:34 PM.