Old 08-19-08, 07:54 AM
poopisnotfood

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by d2create
I eat out all the time. Pretty much every lunch and almost every dinner. All weekend, too. The only thing that I tend to cook at home is breakfast. But then i'm sitting here at the office sipping on my Smoothie King so i skip cooking some breakfasts too. It got to a point where I hate the thought of cooking so much, i'd much rather pay someone else to do it. Picking up a grilled chicken salad on my way home is so much easier and quicker and saves me the time of shopping, cooking, and clean up. Well worth it IMHO. I just try to be careful with where, what and how much.
You certainly have that right, and believe me I was not trying to pass what I do onto others, it is just one way I have cut back. I actually love to cook, it is the cleanup that I hate. I have been making enough at night to take to work with me the next day, it has been a nice change for me, and I am tracking the differences in my account with MS Money the savings are there. Believe me I am all for eating out, I just can't afford it.