Old 08-21-08, 09:50 AM
HeIncreasesMe

Bikes: Trek 7.3 FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
SAD UPDATE.....BREAKING NEWS

7:30am this morning I am crossing that same intersection, but a block up the street from where I helped the homeless across the intersection. Guess who I see coming? Homeless guy..with a bottle of BEER Old English 40oz in his hands. He is in his wheelchair.

He is looking at me like he knows me. And guess what he says next? "Can you help me move my foot?"

I look at him crazy...like this fool...didn't need help getting across the intersection he just didn't want to do it. He got across it this morning to get that liquor and now he is going back across it to his living space. He is a USER!

So I tell him yes...I can help you move your foot come here...and he kept moving and didn't stop. So I just shrug and kept moving.

I was slightly upset. I hate being taken by people. It ruins the feeling of doing something good Like when you give money to someone and they use it for drugs or something like that.

I wish I would have chased him down, moved his foot and than talked about him later. lol Because now I feel bad for not going afterhim....This doing good thing is a double edge sword.