Old 08-21-08, 02:28 PM
fearfeasog
Gaeilgeoir

Bikes: 2003 Giant Iguana (ONCE yellow), '86 Team Fuji (Blue/Yellow), '87 Schwinn Le Tour (Frost White)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HeIncreasesMe
No this guys wheel chair smelled like urine. Ugh..am I a freak? Because I probably was doing it for myself. I get so excited about helping people. I will sometimes buy a large pizza and take a slice for me and than give the rest away to the homeless people in my neighborhood. No this is no mother Theresa type stuff and doesn't even compare to the stuff people do on large scales (which is my purpose in life at some point in time). But, it is the little things I can do in my DAILY life. Ugh...yea...I am freak.

But it is probably two fold. I did it for the guy..he needed help. I wouldn't have offered because it didn't look like he needed assistance...but when he asked I was more than happy (actually excited) to help.

I like doing good deeds..it's fun.
hey nice job. whether you're a christian, muslum or atheist, there's alot to be said for doing someone a good turn! and you're not a freak for wanting to help. just don't try to convert anybody!