Old 09-08-08, 02:00 PM
AdamD
Biker, Lover, Fighter

Bikes: My own hand built frames

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Varuscelli - Thank you very much for sharing your light setup with us. I've recently converted to being car-free and the biggest hurdle I have to overcome is comfort riding in the dark. Luckily I've been an avid cyclist and motorcyclist for years and I am comfortable in traffic, just being in the dark is scary to me (and probably should be). I'm following your lead as I didn't want to experiment on my own at this point. I ordered some spacebars, some lockblocks, and 3 L2D premiums. I plan on using 2 L2D's and carrying the 3rd as a backup should one fail or batteries die. I do most of my miles commuting on a trail and honestly won't really need the lights there very much, if at all. But if this car-free stuff isn't going to totally cramp my lifestyle I need to be able to ride around town at night and this light setup will be a big part of that. I've also got some blinkies and a bunch of reflective tape to apply to my bike. It should all show up this week and I'll let you know how it works. Thanks again, safe riding.