View Single Post
Old 09-09-08, 07:47 PM
coyboy

Bikes: Easy Racer Tour Easy, Bumblebeast (off road recumbent), Trek 5.2 Pilot, Rans Dynamik, Rans Alterra Ti

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
[QUOTE=halfspeed;7435861]A meta-discussion about the value of such topics in general is one thing, but that's not what's under discussion here. We're talking about one particular type of wank-fest peculiar to the 'bent world that, apparently, coyboy doesn't believe exists.

QUOTE]

Please stop trying to think for me...I did ask for you to point them out because I was serious in that I have not ran into that much of that type post in my forum reading. I did not point out that I had only been reading bent forums some 9 months so I guess I was sandbagging... but in my second post I said and I quote : "I think the OP must be meeting a bad rider. I have nothing against DF's other than the fact that a few of thier riders seem to have the "holy than thou" attitude, but thats probably true of bents or any other form of HPV you could think of... "

I should have expected it though when you made the "semiliterate ramblings" comment