View Single Post
Old 11-21-04, 11:20 PM
nocoins
Philly bike nerd

Bikes: 2003 Fuji Track Bike,Pink Univega, Mixed part BMX, Early 70's Columbia Tandem, Orange and Cream Fixed gear Pursuit bike (Puig), random bikes made from spare parts

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by will_travel
hey everybody, overall we had an awesome ride tonight. the weather held up nicely and the night air felt crisp and clean. the city was pretty quiet prob due to eagles game.

hi points for me: the 5th street tunnel (of course) and the extra leg up broad street by temple. there was some aloof danger along the way, but hey, as par the course. nothing came of it thankfully.

it was really nice to meet new people and ride around town. hopefully, we can do few more rides before it gets too cold, not that i would mind that.

oh yeah i almost forgot another hi point for me: nocoins explained skidding and then on my ride home, i tried it and it worked like a charm. it was even easy. now i have an alternative way to stop. thanks!

hope to see everybody on the next ride that's announced.
Awesome!

I had a good time, its nice to meet other riders in the city. Congrats on the skid, I didnt think I did a very good job really explaining anything, I just did a few skids, I am glad you were able to pick it up. The ride was fun even though I got hit by that kid on the street for no good reason.... oh well.

Will_travel, Thanks for the lizard, my girlfriend just saw it on the table and said "I guess you got engaged on this ride?"... so it looks like i am on the couch tonight again.... jerk. hahahahaha