Old 09-13-08, 06:14 PM
phee

Bikes: BMC RM01

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks for the comments...

On the bike that is And the dog. Yeah Putter loves his stuffed animal. When he plays with it you would think that he is tearing it apart, but so far he hasn't even pulled a stitch out of it. And the couch is just an old castoff for the sun/mud room.

As for the bike, I got a chance to take it on a short ride this afternoon and so far I am pretty happy with the fit and the ride. I will have to move the shifters up and the bar down and the handlebar is ever so slightly out of alignment. Other than that a little adjustment to the front derailleur and it is done. Well, never done, but you know, done for now. I am looking at getting new pedals for it but right now it has hand me downs so I can use the same cleats on both bikes. I will have to upgrade both bikes at some point. I do like the idea on the yellow striped tires. When these are worn I will definitely be looking at getting some. I do have to get water bottle cages, but I need some that will miss the FD clamp. Anybody have any recommendations?

Thanks again everybody.