QuickDraw
Trout!

Bikes: Fuji Absolute of unknown age, Framed Gravier

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MnHPVA Guy
Nothing too high tech. All I used to make the prototype was a drill press and a metal cutting band saw. Oh, and the lathe to form the cup on the end of the bolt. The production ones are made on a CNC mill.

My Lathe is a 1938 Southbend and my big belt sander and one of the drill presses are from the '50s. Great stuff.

Don't miss it. This is the 1st year we've had bad weather. Typically, I think this is a dry time of year here.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=220279900698 this is nearly Identical to the lathe that I have, except that I do not have the original table with mine, and mine is a craftsman brand, my guess is that it's made by the same company. I also have a metal cutting band saw and a drillpress/tablesaw/jointer/discsander all in one tool that's pretty cool, only one motor and it all works off of belts and pullys. Everything is Rock solid and will no doubt out live me. I also have a fairly extensive collection of taps and dyes.

I gotta get and scan the picture of the Airplane that my Wife's Grandfather or great grandfather built. really impressive, it's a biplane. In the Picture the neighbors are looking over the fence with a "what is that contraption?" look on their faces. anyways [/threadjack]

Next year I will make that ride for sure.