Old 09-21-08, 12:47 PM
riomx

Bikes: 199? Red Peugeot Triathlon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bigwoo
Yes, I wanted a good reliable motorcycle for my commute to the lab. In my private life, I estimate that I am roughly 85% car-free. However, I have to drive to get to work, realistically because our light rail/mass transit doesn't go near my job......Unless I want to get up at 4:15 every day to try to ride it.....

I'm happy to be thinning out my collection, but a nice Japanese model has always eluded me; wrong size or wrong feel. I am a SUCKER for Candy Apple Red and Green!!

Anyways, my theory is that w/ a motorbike your emissions have an overall less negative effect on the air quality and environment than the same drive w/ a 4-wheeled vehicle due to the amt of petro you are burning.... I hope that my logic isn't too out of whack there.....
I hear ya. I was just laughing to myself thinking that you may have wanted to thin things out, but bike addiction got the best of you again

I know it happens to me all the time now.

Good luck on finding a motorbike.

You may want to check Craigslist for a $100 red 55cm lightly-ridden (supposedly) Panasonic that just went up today.