Old 09-25-08, 12:57 PM
joose
pooh bear

Bikes: Dahon D3

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
* Flat tire - had only one but the Mu equipped with QR so changing tube is a breeze compare to te Curve D3.

Tell me about it After writing this, finished work, unfolded bike.. flat front again!!! grrr Although being a folder, got on a packed train fine (proper puncture this time although no cause and will need a new tube as its so close to the valve it could go any second. Hopefully will last until I can get to LBS and back tomorrow?

About the bike falling over: do you mean on the kickstand, or while folded?

On the kickstand, I have a rack pack with a pack jacket and some small tools which just seems too much? But we are talking such a small amount of weight. Just need a extra inch on the kickstand and I would be fine I think?

So, commuting in the wet, < 16 kms say, & not too steep hills, Strida, definitely requiring the least maintenance, & great fun to ride.

I really think the Strida has to be my next bike, it sounds perfect for my journey even though I thinks it's expensive

So far so Dahon! lol

Silver lining.. Because I had to catch the train I saw a really old mini Dahon, the type with the struts everywhere, in Red. It looked like my bikes Grandpa lol (was cool)

Last edited by joose; 09-25-08 at 01:02 PM.