Old 11-28-04, 10:37 PM
imprezaman

Bikes: Cannondale F300, Sherpa, Cheap Wal-Mart bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
need help? convincing parents on bike

I absolutly love DH, and finally have found the perfect bike in my price range. The 2004 Norco 4x4. Its the perfect bike for me. The bike is $1,300 at River City Bikes in Portland, OR. I have $4,000 saved up, and if I didn't spend much money before I graduated I would have about $5,500. I do not yet have my car, but I am not buying anything expensive. If I buy this bike, it will leave me with $2,700. After I buy a car I should have about $1,800 if even that much gone. Then insurance will be payed via pay checks I get weekly instead of out of my account, and I should be able to keep a little out of my check to put in my bank account so that when I move out I will have about $2,000 in my account just in case something goes wrong. If I wait till I get out on my own to buy this bike, then I will be screwed becuase I might need that money for something else. I would rather buy it now, and then build up my account. But my Dad wants me to wait?? I don't understand why either. I have to wait probably three years until I can get the bike I am dreaming of and be able to do what I love doing. Help me come up with a good reason to get this bike now...

I am so tired of riding a Cannondale F300 on DH. I am desperate. The bike breaks everytime I go...

HELP!!
lol...