Old 09-29-08, 08:51 PM
metalchef87
Banned

Bikes: 1990 Specialized Hard Rock

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I got flipped off by a taxi driver today. First off he was sitting with his flashers on about 1/2 mile away from the stop sign, so I pass him to the left and go on to the stop sign. I am now sitting at a fairly busy intersection waiting for a clear space so I can go when he pulls up behind me, did I mention this was a busy intersection...so we sit for around a minute and a half, because there was no room to go. About a minute in he starts yelling at me and waving me to go...of course cars are coming both directions so I am not about to just jump out. He then continues to honk and yell obscenities at me until I finally get a clear space to go.

So...I jump out and take the whole lane, I noticed before he was also turning left, as I get my foot back into my toe clip he turns left onto the road, screeching his tires the entire time and begins honking again. I slowly move to the right giving him enough room to pass, he passed so close he almost clipped me with his mirror...and flipped me off one more time...

Fun day