Old 10-02-08, 03:33 PM
wearyourtruth
Ride for Life

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
R.E.Load vs. Seagull bag

so i've decided to purchase either a r.e.load civilian or seagull standard small bag. i'm not here to ask you which one i should get, but i do have a couple questions for those of you who have/had a bag from one or the other...

reload has listed in their extras that for $3 you get a set of 3 pen slots. seagull states $3 per slot. is this correct? or is it $3 for a set of slots? (all the pics of seagulls i've seen have had 3 slots) its not that i'm worried about the extra $6 i just don't want to accidentally order just 1 slot or end up with 9 slots.

seagull has the option of a key clip, but i can't tell where it's located on the bag, anyone know?

reload has an option of a "tool pouch/pro tool pouch" but doesn't talk about it anywhere on the site. anyone know what this is?

lastly, if anyone has gotten any custom (design) work done from either company i'd love to know what kind of prices that runs. i know they both offer quotes, but i don't know exactly what i want yet, and part of that will depend on how much they charge for simpler/more difficult work. thanks!

p.s. if you want to throw your hat in on which one i should get then you are always welcome...