View Single Post
Old 10-05-08, 02:41 PM
joshandlauri
Got another new bike

Bikes: pacific elite 3.1 w/upgrades and street slicks, got an iron horse maverick now, cannondale sr800, gt gtr pro rival

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Tour de port people was the mayor wearing a pink shirt/jersey? if she was I think I saw her and about 10,000 other people on delvale rd in dundalk (I do my intervals on delvale, flattest straightest, carless road I know of near me)

I just wish it wasn't $60 the day of to join in the fun, I'd gladly pay $30, the wife told me I should have just has road with the crowd, after all every time I past the nice woman at german and delvale she kept telling me turn left (the direction of the tour) after the first couple times she knew I wasn't with them.

Other than the group of what looked like 500 cyclists running a stop sign (looked like critical mass) in front of me doing 28mph my sunday ride was 18 miles/1 hour worth of hill climbs and sprints.

How was your ride?

Also next sunday is my century a month ride, not sure where to but I'd get started about 630am again, like to cut across the city or so and head of toward frederick, maybe frederick rd all the way out?

All these people doing tour de port, theres got to be more than just me and no racer around here? derath?charlie?hc203?barry?

Last edited by joshandlauri; 10-05-08 at 02:59 PM.